William Bull Tavern
Built in 1745
Hill Inn & Restaurant is listed in the National Register
of Historic Places as the Captain William Bull Tavern.
It has been welcoming visitors since 1745 when the main house became
a popular way-station for travelers on the Hartford-Litchfield-Albany
axis, a busy thoroughfare in colonial times.
historic restaurant is now closed awaitng new management
The Mockingbird Kitchen is moving to the Bantam section of Litchfield